Exhibitions-Addah Fashion Exhibition (22 july) at Radisson Blu

The Power of word exhibition according to me is that it provides a platform to various small scale business units to portray their talent.I have been there to a great show 'Addah Fashion Exhibition' Yesterday(22 July 2017) at Radisson Blu.Various small scale business men and women were present in the event with variety of fashionable outfits,footwear and accessories.I was surprised by the fact that majority consist of the women as entrepreneurs.From the exclusive stuff I can figure out these women are on a way to touch the skies with flying colours. I wish to brief my readers with some highlights of the wonderful show.


 I have started with the picture of the most popular stall of the show. OSR Jewellers presented with the exclusive collection of fashionable pieces of jewellery for the show.I observed that your marketing skills are most important factor to attract the attention of the crowd.The stall owner was attracting the crowd by flaunting them.I burst out laughing when he complimented a lady saying "Beautiful neck piece for the beautiful lady".



When I came to jewellery along with fashion jewellery I came across some unique pieces of silver jewellery . Silver jewellery is the new fashion these days.I love the embellished stones which adorn your beauty gracefully.I came across the stall named Silver Seas.They had the exclusive collections of silver jewellery. From young girls to ladies ,everyone was busy in stealing best in the pockets.

After the jewellery section,I came across unique collections of footwear.Punjabi jutti has always been a craze among the girls .These unique Punjabi juttis were so tempting .I would love to flaunt them with my traditional outfits.I was surprised by the quality of manufacturing by these small scale business units.

When we come to beauty, most of the people love to rely on natural products.In this exhibition I came across various small scale business units who are in manufacturing the natural products. Aaranyam(www.shopataaranyam.com) ,a natural cosmetic company tend to manufacture cosmetics with natural products.I love the aroma of the products.Another manufacturer named scrubbee was also in way to stole the show when it came on manufacturing natural products.

I was impressed with the spirit of these business women,they tend to uplift the spirit of  making a benchmark of women in the society.And I observed that most of the ladies were in pair with their daughters. They tend to establish their business with the support of their daughters.

World is changing,society is changing.That day has come when daughters are supporting their mothers in their business house.Owner of the Manufacturing house 'Silaai' told me that she has established a manufacturing unit online where she is into sales of this unique embroided stuff.Most of these units are selling their products using social media such as facebook page and whats app.

Owner of the business house Designer Darzi 'Neeru Pruthi' is into manufacturing of traditional designer outfits .She has established her business with the support of her husband and her daughter.I love the kind of traditional outfits they manufacture which tend to be inspired by well known designers and that too offered at affordable prices.
 Dress materials and traditional stuff was the limelight of the show.Various small scale business units such as boutiques ,online sales units were there to stole the show.



Banarsi sarees had always been the craze for the  Indian women.When I came across these sarees, I was mesmerized with beauty of the colours they capture in these indian sarees.

When I came to western style of clothing i came across a business unit called UrbanRoots which are into manufacturing of western clothes with embellishments.Many such stalls like dresence were worth watching.



It was a wonderful experience to be a part of this event.You may reach these sellers on social media such as facebook page.Everything starts with its origin ,so are they.Believe me , you may get a wonderful and unique pieces from these small manufacturing homes.

Comments

  1. Well captured..keep growing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver Seas is online 925 Sterling Silver jewelry only destination that showcases high quality fine jewelry with strikingly exquisite designs. Company aim at globalizing jewelry and lifestyle scenario in India and abroad with a firm focus on style, design, quality and user experience.

    All the products are BIS Hallmarked and Hallmarking is a system that provides certification of gold as well as silver jewellery that indicates the purity of the metal. Visit their website for more details: www.bis.org.in

    Silver Seas have more than 2000+ unique designs for you to choose from. All these designs are crafted(hand made) to perfection with utmost care
    .
    Silver Seas mainly deal in wholesale of 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry items. Silver Seas also offer some gift items/God Figures.

    Silver Seas main USP is to give the 925 sterling silver in different plating’s like rhodium, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold which gives appearance similar to platinum, Gold and Rose Gold (Especially for Youngsters with a very low price).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment