Stylish looks to flaunt with Kurtis this summer

Hello Fellas,

How are you all doing?you must be missing my fashion advice.So I am here to explore your beauty in Indian Style of clothing.    

     I Believe
    "A Woman's beauty is multiplied 1,000 times when she is dressed in Indian style of clothing with a bindi to adorn her forehead"

Being dressed in Indian outfits is my personal favourite thing and I love to experiment with those looks.I follow the norm "Dress everyday like world is your runway".So,I will be sharing with you some of the ways I use to experiment with my everyday unique looks. Kurtis are the most preferred upper garment for women of all ages.But that does not mean your outfit is simple and boring.Just rock your looks by experimenting with them.
   
LOOK 1 :KURTI PAIRED WITH RUGGED JEANS

Bright colours give life to your attire.I went for a casual lunch and came across this beautiful yellow kurti .It was so simple and elegant.If you are also having a plain kurti in your wardrobe, just use it up .If not having one, next time you are going to your designer ask him to stitch this kind of front buttoned kurti for you.Team it up with rugged jeans and be ready to rock that Anushka Sharma look.Pair it up with a contrasting neck piece and  casual loafers.Yes,this will not only give you an edgy look but make you stand out in the crowd.





LOOK 2 :A LONG ANARKALI  KURTI WORN AS A DRESS

Do you feel wearing an anarkali kurtis will be too gaudy?No I don't feel so.It totally depends on the way you are wearing this look.I went out for shopping and I came across this beautiful cotton anarkali kurti at Max . Length of this kurti made me wonder it as my beautiful dress.I love Indian accessories .I added the look with beautiful blue earnings,black pumps,a small bindi and my favourite Forever21 handbag was there with me to rock this look. 





LOOK 3:LONG KURTI WITH BOLD PRINTS

Bold Prints are the new trend.When you go out to shop for Indian wear,have an eye for the bold colours and prints which will help you out in styling your looks.I bought this Kurti because of this beautiful print.Team it up with a cool hairstyle like half tied bun , a contrasting neck piece, handbag and ballerinas. White sneakers or a cool loafers will also come out beautifully with these kind of outfits.





LOOK 4:COOL BOHU LOOK USING KURTI

Could you dream for a cool bohu look using kurti?Yes,i created this outfit with a long kurti. I got this kurti from a street market in just 300.It was too large for me but because of its modern vertical print i bought it.I paired it with my white sneakers and a tiger print scarf.Hairstyle can give actual destination to your look.Half bun hairstyle is enough to make you look cool.



I don't believe in spending more on the outfits.I believe your style sense can give a life to even a normal looking outfit.So,girls just have an eye for being different .It is enough to make you a fashion diva .I will be back with more fashion advice soon,rock these looks in the meantime 😉.

Comments

  1. I really like the experiments you are doing. I'll recommend your blog to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..I really loved this article.😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker of Indian clothes..I liked this very much..Thanks a lot😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gud going girl👍. Great Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog Devanshi....Keep Up Good Work.. 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment